What is Pilates in London?
Pilates is a method of exercise designed to help develop your core strength, balance and postural alignment. It is carried out through either using a matt or a machine.
A little bit of history for you…
…Pilates comes from the last name of Joseph Pilates – an early 20th Century instructor who invented exercises that focused on improving core strength and body alignment. So, rest in the knowledge that Pilates in London is a therapy that has been around for a long, long time!
“OK, so I know what Pilates is and I know the history of it, but what can Pilates in London do for me?”
Give me a call on 03333 704426 to find out more, but a quick list of what Pilates in London can do for you is below:
- Tone and build long muscles
- Relieve tension
- Reduce stress
- Increase your energy levels through deep stretching
- Enhance agility, stamina and mobility
- Improve circulation
- Develop functional fitness for everyday life
- Improve the appearance and feel of your body