David Canevaro: A Registered Osteopath & Reformer Pilates Instructor in Liverpool Street
David Canevaro BSc (Hons) Osteopath, is an experienced osteopath, rehabilitation Pilates, and Clinical Pilates instructor and Sports Therapist who has worked extensively with clients in every walk of life from hesitant beginners to seasoned professionals, and helped them overcome a variety of problems.
His studies and training have extended over 20 years:
- 2001-2006 BSc (Hons) Osteopathy: London School of Osteopathy.
- 2003-2006 Polestar Pilates Rehabilitation, Level I, II, III
- 1999-2001 Certificate of Higher Education, Health Sciences: Chiropractic,
- University of Westminster
- 2000-2001 ITEC Certificate in Sport Massage, The City Lit.
- 1998-1999 BSZ Biological Sciences Foundation, Westminster University.
- 1997-1998 ITEC Certificate in Anatomy Physiology and Massage, Aylesbury College
He possesses a solid level of practice experience and is comfortable working in a team alongside other health professionals. As you would expect from someone of David’s experience, he possesses excellent interpersonal skills and is adept at dealing with challenging clients or difficult situations.
David is a registered Osteopath, Rehabilitation Pilates instructor, Sports Therapist and Western Acupuncturist. He is approved by all the major UK health insurance companies, and has a vast experience of helping people to get a healthier body.
Currently, he is a clinical tutor at:
- British College of Osteopathic Medicine, and
- British School of Osteopathy.
His previous experience testifies to his utter professionalism:
As a dedicated health professional, David is committed to enhancing the well-being of his clients and providing unparalleled customer service. David’s primary source of new clients is referrals because of the level of his professional skills, the quality and standard of his service and his friendly personality.